Thursday, February 14, 2013

Youth Day is coming

I recall one of the first "youth rallies" I attended.  I was excited...didn't know what it was all about.  We did not have a "youth minister" where I grew up, ut some of the older guys went off to college at Lipscomb (one of them my cousin, Don) and sent word back about a youth rally in McMinnville.  Loved it.  As years went by, I found myself organizing youth days and youth rallies.  Still love them.  And I am REALLY going to love this one because it is at my home congregation where I've labored for ten years.  Chris Clevenger is one of my favorite young gospel preachers.  Not only will he be the speaker at our yoth day, but he will also be the preacher for our revival gospel meeting the next day. 
So, if you would, pass this on...bring a group...go to our webpage at www.eastsidecoc.org and get directions.  We'd love to have you...in the Wildwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment